WE proudly congratulate the following Merlion International School students for successfully passing the 2011 Singapore International Primary School Leaving Examinations (iPSLE) with excellent marks:
Lin Chia Chen (Top Score in Maths and Chinese Language)
Billy Cahyadi (Highest Score in Maths A*)
Kelly Kallista Hady (Top Score in English)
Christian Jonathan Santoso
Filbert Hendy Jeremia
All of whom were taught and trained under our Primary School Curriculum.
The Primary School curriculum is modeled after the Singapore curriculum and is taught in an international environment. It has been customised to meet the needs of students coming from diverse cultural orientation.
TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION
In this era of technological advancements, Merlion International School uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure that our students master each academic concept and develop different educational skills in every lesson.
- Wi-fi internet connection all throughout the campus (Preschol, Primary and Secondary Buildings)
- One computer-one student teaching approach in our Computer Room
- Multi-media Room for interactive lessons
- Powerpoint teaching presentations on priority learning topics
- Computer-based student projects/research, comprehension and evaluation.
INTERNATIONAL and NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS
To ensure that students are of the highest international qualifications, Primary 6 students sit for the
- Singapore International Primary School Leaving Examination (iPSLE). CLICK HERE for our iPSLE results.
The school will also assist in preparing students who would want to take the
- National Examination (UNAS) as an option.
SPECIAL STUDENT-SUPPORT PROGRAMME
To cater to varying learning styles and abilities of students,
- Remedial and Enrichment Lessons are provided after school hours free of charge.
The school offers a wide range of Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) and facilities to develop the talent and skills of the students. Among the co-curricular programmes are:
- Performing Arts (Theatre, Dance, Speech)
- Culinary Club
- Art and Craft
- Wu Shu and Karate
- Book Club
For SECONDARY SCHOOL information click THIS LINK.